[Dailydrool] The interrogation begins....

Mr Shannon R Gerdel via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jun 5 22:02:17 PDT 2016

Fletcher hates Sundays, I'm sure he does. It's the one day that I get up,
and get ready to go to church. I'm certain that he tolerates it because he
knows he'll get peanut butter in his Kong, and a large Dentastix.

After my nap today, he realized that I was gathering my stuff to leave him
alone today for the SECOND time. Dentastix and pb won't work on a second
trip out. When he realized I was leaving, I got attitude, for certain.

I was going to a BBQ at a friend of mines from Church. I knew the moment I
walked in the door at my friends house that I was going to be in serious
trouble when I got back home. My friend had three last cute little dogs.

Fletcher was happy when I got home, until he smelled the company I had been
in. Then the interrogation really ramped up. You left a second time, AND
then went and spent time with other dogs???

I had no idea that an integration could be so strict.

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew!

Wots of Drool and love to those that need it!
Yours in Dwool,
Fletcher
Boomer ATB
Babe ATB
"awful awnry" Arnie ATB
Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute, topaw, compwete
BassetCase)

Shannon R Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604-4316