[Dailydrool] Still here. Just busier than ever.

CenturyLink Customer via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jun 6 12:34:57 PDT 2016

Hello to all of you out there in drool land. I read every digest as time permits . The Low down Hounds of Oakrydge continue to sling drool far and wide to all who need it.

I was sad t read of Jonathon's passing. I've always enjoyed his posts. I' ll miss his posts and the stories he told so well . W e are sending heartfelt thoughts and prayers  to his hounds and family. I'll bet he was met by all his hounds and friends when he rrived atb.

The Tuckerman recently had a dental appointment to clean and polish his toofers, and remove a cracked tooth. He also had a spa day at the vet clinic since I'm not able to lift him i nto the tub and bend over to bathe him. He weighs 63 lbs. He came out to meet me  strutting his stuff. Tail high and ready to roll. I got lots of slurpy kisses and high fives from him.  Such a wonderful boy. I love him dearly.  Tucker and his sister Juliette are 8 years old and my babies. Where DID the time go????

Sheradyn and Dazzle, my old ladies are doing well. Dazzle has a large mass under her left front leg that is inoperable but she is happy, eating well and still enjoying life . She turned 12 in April. Sheradyn is 11 1/2 and seems to be slowing down . A fast pace for her  is now twice as slow as her walk used to be but she chugs along till she get's wherever SHE wants to be . She's decided in the last few days (temps her are in the 90's)  that she prefers to  be indoors where it's cool.M ost of the time sleeping on the kitchen floor and asking for cookies. Noelle is enjoying her company. Both snore loudly!

My Boomer hound is still going strong even though he has seizures and a pretty severe heart murmur. H e is still active and uses that loud booming bark frequently. Boomer and Sheradyn are littermates. My vet is always amazed that he's still around with all his issues. His favorite pastime is curling up wit our ancient calico kitty, Trinket.

DH & I have been spending most of our time taking care of  back problems . Seems like it's just been one thing after another . DH has been off from work for almost 8 months following his cervical fusion surgeries and surgery to repair the damage to his foot.  I've been  going to PT twice a week for my lower back and it does  seem to be helping . After a bunch of x-rays, a full body scan and an MRI, our neurosurgeon told me I don't need surgery and to to continue with PT. I have a follow up appointment to  see him again in 3 months.

Jacqie & The Lowdown hounds of Oakrydge & Megan the Talldog (age 13 1/2)