[Dailydrool] We are thankful

Pam Farris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jun 6 13:42:36 PDT 2016

 The Bassets atBasset Rescue of Florida would like to thank everyone responsible for thesurprise of $250 we received for a portion of the proceeds from this stunningquilt.  Our seniors are always in need ofthings like Adequan or other supplements and so we will use it for that.  I so admire people that have the patience andtalent to quilt…my Mother tried to teach me to sew years ago and I justwouldn’t learn…something I regret today. Blessings to all ofthe hounds in need and the people that love and care for them!  A special thanks to Wen for her hard work onthis project too.Warmest rescueregards,Pam FarrisBasset Rescue ofFlorida, Inc.