[Dailydrool] Jonathan and plants

Leah McConnell via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jun 7 15:16:45 PDT 2016

I was so sorry to hear of Jonathan's passing. I knew from his last posts
tj\hat he was battling a return of the dreaded cancer. I enjoyed his
stories , especially  the tales from from the bridge. He was even kind
enough to do a story about a friend's Rhodesian Ridgeback when Tessie left
for the bridge. I am sure there was a happy reunion at the buffet table. My
heart goes out to William, his family and the sweet Bassets he left behind.

Another plant that may be harmful to dogs is the Dieffenbachia also known
as Dumb Cane because of the irritation to the throat and vocal chords. I
believe it also contains calcium oxalates. It is a house plant and I doubt
is it is grown outside. It is the sap that causes the irritation.

Does anyone know what happened with the Catholic priest that told the funny
stories. He had a rescue, one of five, I believe that always getting up on
the kitchen table and once eat his bible. Apparently she loved leather
because just before the bible incident she ate two of his leather belts.

Love, drool and snooter so to all that needed be they long short or 2 or 4
 legged.

Leah slave to Pebbles the Tuckleberry Hound now known as great granny and
Skye the Sheltie who is visiting this week
leahkmcconnell at gmail.com