[Dailydrool] AArgh, Mariah!

Val lbrewerzwick via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jun 7 18:57:40 PDT 2016

Pw. Mariah is one of those dogs that Cesar Millan always says "needs a job" or " needs to be kept busy".  This week it has been raining all week so Mariah has been unwilling to run back and forth between front and back fences and up and down through the house to the back lanai and then back to the front gate, barking at any live intruders of any species within a twenty foot radius of our house. Mariah has played with the other dogs, chewed on the bones available, inspected all of the old toys, raided the garbage cans, napped, and begged for pets, but still there has been a gap.

So, the divine Miss M. chewed up both remotes to the television set, plus one of dadperson's houseslippers, and broke two mugs left on low-lying tables. I was expecting Bill to have conniptions (he loves TV at night), but instead he laughed and said, "Well, that's Mariah. Any chance we could trade her in on another well-behaved, beat- up, old hunting dog like IPo?  (Not a chance, of course).

Mariah, Mila, and IPo send shooters to all. Val of Hawaii. Vlbzwick at yahoo.com