[Dailydrool] Send care packages

Sally King via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jun 10 14:50:29 PDT 2016

Dear Drool family, this is Rolph from the UK.Clara is watching the door while I type.
We are very worried as the slave did not get the job. They were apparently very nice about the fact she was 15 minutes late for the interview, but not nice enough to ensure our treat supply. In fact, this morning I saw her break a treat in FOUR pieces while we were on our walk.
Now, sharing treats is one thing, but sharing HALF a treat?
And our uncle from the Falkland Islands has been staying and today he was going on and on about his farm dogs who work for their living. And they don't get any treats.Neither are they allowed in his house! Well Clara and I are worried that if the slave can't get a job she might send us out to work. What then? I certainly don't want to chase stupid sheep round the countryside, although Clara thinks it might be fun sometimes.
I might consider working as a food tester.... or do one of the TV programmes where I show people how easy it is to steal their stuff, or how their stuff isn't as good as the companies claim they are...like the "indestructible" mobile phone my uncle had. I mean, it was my duty to show him it wasn't indestructible at all...
My uncle was really pleased. I did that years ago and he still reminds the slave about it every time he visits.
Anyway, please send employment vibes to the slave before she sends us poor puppies off to work in the coal mines, without any treats.
Rolph and Clara, UK