[Dailydrool] Worrisome

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jun 10 16:04:42 PDT 2016

​This is Miss MertaLou etc etc writing on behalf of the big black dog
Doctor and his cohort Conley and also Ms.Clara and Mr. Rolf.
First to the Latter. We send Empowerment Drool to your slave that she might
find gainful employment and very soon before you all starve to death or
have to go chase sheep. (When I say the word "sheep" the black dog shudders
and mumbles that they are able to step on one or even knock one down and
that if he never sees another....)(Although to my knowledge he has yet to
meet sheep...)
Anyway Perhaps we should send a little something: a case of something to
quaff the slave's thirst and render her more relaxed for the next interview?

On to Conley and Mr.Doc who are very worried because the Motherperson went
and played with the giant dogs that she rides again today. (They smell
funny.) She came into the house from the car very slowly. These big dogs
are big enough to hurt her and Doc is totally freaked out about it.
Have any of you had experience getting a slave to quit playing with the Big
Dogs? They have another name, something like hors.
Conley I did NOT say what you think I said.
Did not.
Did NOT.
Conley...you you yo

The MotherPerson interrupts here as the combatants have been summarily
crated. Best wishes to everyone.Drool to those who need it.

MomPerson to Conley, Doc and MertaLou

bgszap2 at gmail.com