[Dailydrool] Jaw issues

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jun 11 12:38:14 PDT 2016

Waiting eagerly to hear about Bugsey's jaw situation. I have a 2yr old
with loose hips( which is not as bad as dysphasia yet but still a concern) but
he also opens his mouth so wide when he yawns, that it sometimes catches
and  makes a snap noise when it does close. This is something I have never
experienced in all my years of Basset ownership and hoping it will not develop
 into another problem. Also, he takes dermaxx for pain in his hip "as
needed",  which is another concern as I have read horror stories about the side
effects.  Any comments?
Carol, Tucker, Daisy and Sully (Duchess, Charley, Roland and Gracie  ATB)