[Dailydrool] Job drool for Sally and a few other things

Adrienne Gillespie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jun 11 13:50:25 PDT 2016

Lucy and I are sending all the job-finding drool & vibes we can muster.
I have changed jobs 5 times in the last 5 years and am grateful that I
will teach the same grade and subject next year. Lucy is looking forward
to having me home for the summer. Her 10th birthday is coming up next
Saturday (June 18th)which means I have had her for 6-1/2 years! I have
promised her some adventures this summer.

I still think of Fiona everyday, but I am pretty sure Lucy doesn't. She
is rather enjoying being an only dog, as I knew she would. She's been a
bit stubborn about walking lately. She will go out to do potty, but when
I take her out for a real walk, she turns around and doesn't want to go
forward, just back home. I think this is mostly because she has trained
me to offer her a treat to get her to continue. She doesn't seem to be
in pain, I think she has just become a real homebody. Has anyone else
every had a dog who prefers staying home?

--
Adrienne Gillespie
http://booksandbassets.wordpress.com
clara at spiritone.com

Currently Reading: Exit, Pursued by a Bear  by E. K. Johnston