[Dailydrool] No sheep need apply

Sally King via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jun 12 23:54:34 PDT 2016

I understand Rolph and Clara have been on my laptop exaggerating our circumstances, so I just want to set the record straight.We are not starving. They will not have to go out to work. I have known this redundancy was coming for a long, long time and had made provision.I was disappointed not to get the job, but I did get very positive feedback, which was encouraging and I tell myself I didn't get it because there is something better in my future.
My brother is a sheep farmer who has about four excellent working dogs and four more in training. Because of our different lifestyles, he has never quite understood my love of Rolph who, as Droolers will know, has always expended his intelligence and energy on being a naughty thief and running rings round his humans. Having said that, Richard and his family are always the first to enjoy and repeat "Rolph stories" and I know, despite what he says, he is very fond of my bad boy.
I will now be hiding my laptop.
Drool to all who need it, whether for themselves, their hounds or their families. There is a lot of pain in the world right now.
Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK