[Dailydrool] The Rest of the Story

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jun 13 03:32:10 PDT 2016

Dear Mariah,
Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess maid it sound like they are
perfect darlings that never get in trouble. Not hardly! Beauford steals
food off the counter every chance he gets so I try not to ever leave food
out. The reason Bugsey never shreds paper is because he ALWAYS shreds paper
if he is given a chance, so I try not to ever leave paper in his reach.
Browyn steals socks and shoes, so we try not to leave those out. They go
outside and roll in mud. They dig in mud. Browyn kills things and hids
parts and after they are rotten she undigs them and they roll in those. I
would say they bark nonstop, but since the brat and his cat moved they
don't bark so much. Although the dogs went nuts and hubby looked and hubby
saw the brat on our street and the brat was riding his scooter on our
street in our cul-de-sac. He went right up to his old house and in to his
old garage and into his old house. I wonder how that went over, Anyway, I
just wanted you to know that they are far from perfect and they get in
trouble a fair amount of the time.

Jennifer of Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail,com