[Dailydrool] Peeps!

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jun 13 09:24:09 PDT 2016

Xander, the Chick Magnet hound woofing in with the Farm news from Howling Hound Acres. Last Tuesday Daddy went into Salem to pick up some chicks. NO! not that kind of chicks...momma would send him to the bottom of a sink hole for picking up those kind of chicks. Daddy pick up 8 baby chickens. Momma calls them peeps! Cause all they do is go "peep, peep, peep peep."  Plus she call them peeps instead of chickens so Ruger and I won't try to eat them....you know because we love to eat all things chicken. chicken jerky, boiled chicken, fried chicken, rotisserie chicken....excuse me while I wipe the drool from my lipper flaps. So momma help daddy set up the peeps nursery in our sunroom. Daddy keep going into the sunroom to check on his peeps! Hehehe....he a peeping Todd! ROFLMAO....OMG I sometimes kill myself, I so funny.
Xander of Ruger and Xander the Bad Ass Peep Wranglers of Howling Hound Acres woofing out
Sent from my iPawPad