[Dailydrool] MertaLou

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jun 13 11:55:17 PDT 2016

For the past couple or three weeks my intact Belgian male has been trying
desperately to breed ML. This is not the usual household mounting for pack
position, this is the real deal: all his behavior points to a young,
inexperienced intact dog doing what his DNA requires.
ML is spayed. She was spayed in Feb. Nevertheless, this is the time when
she would come back in season were she intact and so we ran a test to see
if there was some tissue in there someplace ordering this hormonal mess.
And there is.
So Wednesday my little girl goes back into surgery for an exploratory, with
the hope that Dr T can spot the renegade tissue and get it out. If
not...well...that's a whole 'nother story.
So I am asking for Drool for her, and some kind of FIND IT Drool for our
Surgeon. We are very worried.

MomPerson to Conley, MertaLou and Lovesick Doc​