[Dailydrool] Heat after spay

Dale via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jun 13 21:01:47 PDT 2016

Hi Bev

This happened to LuLu and we received some very different advice from that which you were given

Our vet, like the other vet mentioned on the drool recommended against surgery.  She refused to even discuss it during LuLus heat because she said increased blood flow to the region made it too perilous. She told us to monitor temperature and behavior.  LuLu wasn't sick she was in heat.  Sort of.  Bloody discharge  and all. But it ended and it never happened agin

Can you get a second opinion before Merta Lou gets surgery?   Whatever you decide we are drooling for everyone at your house here at my house

Good luck!
Dale

Sent from my iPaw