[Dailydrool] hello, been busy

Nancy Cohen via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jun 15 09:23:40 PDT 2016

Hi everyone, it seems that retirement has taken my time and i have been
deleting more  DD than I have been reading.  Just a note to let y'all know
that we are ok, dixie is great , and so is einstein.  He did have more eye
surgery this year with a 3rd drain to keep the glaucoma at bay.  It has 11
been done before, and the vet tried with my permission.  His pressure
remains low ( 11 ) and the small amount of vision he had remains.  We are
still visiting hospice patients for Vitas Hospice.  Einstein has become the
mayor of the block and knows everyone, even people who don't have dogs. I
volunteer with Tristate, by screening applications which is something I can
do from Florida.  I ordered my DD calendar, and hope to get back in the
habit of reading again.  Love all of you, and especially your
dogs......nancy, einstein and dixie