[Dailydrool] Revenger peeing

Leah McConnell via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jun 15 12:54:44 PDT 2016

The other day Pebbles the Tuckleberry Hound afternoon she was out barking
at a neighbor in hopes she would get treats. I made her come in and would
not let her go back outside to continue with the noise. I was going to take
her with me in the car to visit a friend. I went out in the dining room to
see that she had peed. I did not catch her at it yesterday so I didn't
reprimand her but she did not get to go in the car with me.

She did it again this morning - possibly because I gated her out of te
bedroom due to sinus headaches during the night. It may also have been a
reaction to the very annoying cell phone alarm going off in the dining
room. I was always told you don't discipline a dog for an act unless you
catch them performing such act.

 Any ideas of how to deal with this? She has done this before. I rent an
apartment so it isn't like this is my carpet I am sucking pee from. I have
been working with an energy healer with her and we see her again today so I
will also ask her advice. I have been going through a lot of stress the
last two months between skin cancer and relationship issues and I know that
has't helped things. To make matters worse she also threw up grass this
morning. My Bissel is getting quite the workout.

Drool to all those who need it. Glad sweet little Merta Lou will not be
going through further surgery for the elusive tissue hunt. Just be happy
Conley is fixed or he could have joined in on the fun.

Leah the tired slave of Pebbles the Tuckleberry Hound who is now known as
Pebbly Pee.
leahkmcconnell at gmail.com