[Dailydrool] Bosley

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jun 16 04:33:39 PDT 2016

On Monday, we had to let our sweet boy make his way to the
Bridge. He had been having a lot of problems with his hind legs
and they finally just gave out on him late last week. Then on
Sunday his front left leg would no longer support him.  It was
heartbreaking to see him struggle to just shift his position to
get more comfortable.  He was 13 years and 3 months old.

Bosley was the last of the 16 Paws and now they are all
together again - how we miss our little crew that moved
as a unit.  They sat as a group for pictures and lined up
for ear cleanings.  Bosley was the most timid of the Paws
and the sweetest, never causing any trouble and doing his
best to avoid toe nail trimmings and baths.  He was afraid
of bees or anything else that flies so I guess he was stung
at one time. We got him when he was not quite 5 and it
took him a while to adjust to being in a pack.

We will forever miss his constant nudges with his snooter
for pets and those big, clear brown eyes that could bore
a hole in me when we were at the vet or anywhere he
didn’t want to be.

Fly high, my sweet Bos and run again on sturdy legs - go
find Elmo, Pauline and Gracie and have them introduce you
to little Dudley and Chuck and Bob. Wait for us and in the
meantime we will love you and miss you every day. You were
the bestest boy.

Donna, drool fueler for just Sunny and Maggie now