[Dailydrool] That Bassett hound smell

Vanessa Engquist via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jun 16 06:33:23 PDT 2016

So Jimmy has always had a very distinctive odor and it has never been bad or strong, just unique. Well now in his old age he stinks! He goes to the doggie groomer routinely, and his bedding gets rotated and washed weekly, but he is just a stinky machine lately. Any suggestions? I know I see people talking about herbal remedies and natural ingredients. Anything for the stink? Btw Jimmy is doing much better with eating, well not eating, the walls and cabinets. I added coconut oil to his meals, peanut butter as a treat, and he takes his pill before i have to leave, then goes in his big comfy crate and hes doing very well with it. The other day when it was 100 degrees out i moved his crate closer to the ac so he would get hot. Any way, any thing you all can think of for the odor let me know. Thank you!

Vanessa, Jimmy the hound, and Swyper.