[Dailydrool] Ipo

Pam Watkins via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jun 17 15:32:59 PDT 2016

Henry has allergies and usually in the summer and fall will have horrendous
outbreaks.  His inner legs breakout just like your description of Opi's
legs.  Henry has been on Atopica for years and for the last year every
day.  Still 2-3 outbreaks a year.  We are changing to Apoquel and keeping
our fingers crossed.  Henry's allergies are environmental.  He can't have
anything that has fragrances.   After several trials with prescription
shampoos, I really like MiconaHex+Triz.  It seems to help relieve the
itchies.  I also spray him with Chlorhexidine Spray.  Good luck with Opi.
Pam

Pam10447 at gmail.com