[Dailydrool] Lots of cool stuff

LYNN and LINDA FERRELL via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jun 21 20:50:49 PDT 2016

Dear Droolers,
Lucy here. I was adopted from Hounds Haven Basset Rescue in Iowa. I want to help other homeless hounds. Please check out the online auction in progress now to help Snoopy and other bassets not as fortunate as I have been. There are wonderful items including an original mosaic and photo frame made by my people with their own paws. And basset items of all types. Clothing. Jewelry. Vintage. A quilt. Garden art. Lots of ways to help bassets. Just go see. Please. Thanks!
https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/item/browse.action?auctionId=264663398&grouping=ALL