[Dailydrool] New Yummy Food

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jun 26 02:51:36 PDT 2016

Hey everyone Browyn the Fairy Princess here! I have new really yummy food.
It smells like stinky cat food, it is so yummy I am growling at the boys if
they get too close and I even get to eat more! This is what I call win win!

The mom, Jennifer here. It is not win, win until her pH goes down and she
quits needing to pee constantly! It does stink. She is growling at the boys
if they get too close. They don't look like they are trying to steal her
food. They just came out with treats and the vet gave me the free sample.
She LOVES them, We could really use some drool. Bugsey still can't chew any
food and he is going to the dental vet on Wednesday. We are hoping it is
something really simple like a subluxation and it can just be popped back
into place and taped for a little while.

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford, Bugsey and the mom, Jennifer
timandjenmartin at gmail.com