[Dailydrool] Basset alert

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jun 27 05:37:10 PDT 2016

There is a basset in the new animated movie 'The Secret Life of Pets'! And get this he is a senior, handicapped hound in a wheeled cart. He is too cute. I can't wait for this movie. Also they were interviewing a couple of the comedians that are voicing a character in the movie...one of them was Kevin Hart that plays the psycho bunny...but in the interview they had several dogs around them and one of them was a very handsome basset hound! If you want to catch this interview I think they have it on the Today show website.
Love and drool to all.
Michele momma to Ruger, Xander and Colt ATB
wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Sent from my iPawPad