[Dailydrool] Baby Jesus, er, Esty has arrived. (Don't shoot the messenger houndette.)

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jun 29 08:32:19 PDT 2016

Huh, what? Auntie Feyfey! Can't a girl get any rest around here? No bassets on the manifest. Go away. Why are you yankin my tail? Damn beagle arrived? Thinks she's Baby Jesus and wants to talk to the big guy? Has a picture she says proves it? Auntie Feyfey, have the beagles been cooking those funny mushrooms again? You sent the picture to be verified. Thinking padded room for the beagie. Is that your I paw ringing? Note from Scoo Baby? Let Esty in and play along.

Bounder Esty turned up at the gate. She was a bit confused. She thinks she is the Baby Jesus. She played the part in a bounder holiday card a couple years back and took her roll very seriously. Scoo Baby pawed a note to not try and convince Esty otherwise and asked bassets Sunny and Michael to come and fetch her back to the kitchen. They might have made a brief detour to the buffet on the way...........so Caruso gave Baby Jesus, er, Esty a look down at her Orlando home with the telescope. Sunny and Michael did arrive and brought Baby Jesus some cookies to hold her till she got to the kitchen.

Some of da bassets and bagles have had a good sniff with her. Auntie Feyfey mentioned Mr. Noah and Mona and Lucas who has a pass key back to the kitchen.

Big doings in the back room when she arrived. Scoo Baby had some champagne and the stinky liverwurst cracked open for the occasion. Bona ripped open a cook book to find a recipe, but being Bona, the pages flew all over. Nathan skidded through the pages, trying to get to Esty and crashed into Logan who was picking up the papers. Hunter found one for welsh rarebit and started melting cheese. Then Scoo Baby sounded the damn beagle singing alarm and startled Bona, who bumped the cheese and it got on everybody! Esty started singing and the room full of cheese covered beagles all had a good howwwwl! They opened up the cloud hot tub and everybody got cleaned up, even if one of the Jewish beagies thought Baby Jesus was having a mikvah. In any event, dinner was served, Scoo Baby says Esty will be the musical director and they are going to let her bless the poker chips.

I am very sorry that BJ Esty has gone to the bridge, I sniffed her second hand on my human on several occasions. Auntie Feyfey is still a little confused, but all is well.

Pawtunia