[Dailydrool] Afterwards

Kim Dworak via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jun 30 14:12:38 PDT 2016

We have all of the ashes on a shelf in the bedroom.  For the dogs, I keep their collars (they have their names and our phone number embroidered on them) along with their favorite toy and a picture in a shadow box.  The cats I just have their ashes - they don't really have favorite toys.   It took me a year to clean off Gunter's nose art from the living room window.  I took pictures of it before I did.  That was his favorite place to sit and was the hardest thing to do.  I have seen people make bracelets out of their collars and I thought about doing that, but decided against it.  The harnesses I save and we reuse them.
Drool to everyone that needs it
Kim with Hal, Heidi and baby MozartGunter and Wulfgang atb