[Dailydrool] Afterwards

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jun 30 09:05:11 PDT 2016

I want to send prayers to all the families that have lost a fur baby.  I try to send private messages but I'm sure I miss a few. Tony is also slinging heart healing drool in your direction.

After we lost Benson, our first guy, we went home and cried and picked up his things. We washed the bowls and put them away. We put his collar and leash in a covered bowl and put that away and the toys we kept in the toy bowl. His bed was so disgusting that we disposed of that. We did the same when we lost Arnie.  Every once in awhile I will come across a tag or collar and remember the good boys they were.

We still have Tony but he is on the down hill slide. He did inherit a bed from Arnie though.

So, we have saved some things and passed on some things to the next guy. It really is all about you and what you feel is best for you and your family.

Daria and Tony, sizzling away in FL

djefla50 at gmail.com

Sent from my iPad