[Dailydrool] Are you kidding me!?

Vanessa Engquist via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jun 29 14:50:19 PDT 2016

Hello all,
I saw a friend post on Facebook a picture of her daughter in one of those puppy mill pet stores holding a beautiful little basset. She looked so sad being held by another person that was going to put her back. The picture was captioned, "oh my god, I need $2700 asap!" ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?! Is this how much those places are charging for basset puppies? That is ridiculous! Anyway, the posts about all the hounds going to the bridge at making me sad. Jimmy is 14, I hope he stays forever, or at least a few more years. Im definitely not ready to say goodbye. Are we ever? Also I saw online that Basset Buddies Rescue is looking for fosters in Wisconsin and Minnesota for a recent influx of rescues. If anyone is in that area.

Vanessa, Jimmy the hound, swyper