[Dailydrool] Where to keep urns

Vikki Grauf via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jun 29 14:51:33 PDT 2016

I have several urns with beloved pets in them. Some sit in my glassware cabinet, and I see them every time I go to get a glass.
I had a calico cat that slept on my head for 22 years, she sits on my nightstand. I still have her little food bowls that I use to hold beads for whatever bead project I am doing at the moment. They're small, and have a photo of a calico cat on them. It's coming up on four years since she left me. They pull on my heart to this day. As far as dog beds, I've given them to other needy dogs.
Just don't be in any hurry to "get rid of" anything. When the time comes you will know. Kindest regards Vikki