[Dailydrool] jackie hounds

Jacquelynn Chazey via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jun 29 18:02:02 PDT 2016

"A thought is a thought, so think it. It is yours.

A  pain can be a triumph, not just in one moment, but in all of life.

Be free, be silent, all the masters said so. Be your being.

Love

Care

Help those in need but do not delete yourself.

You need to conquer another day."

I wrote this for my Colette who is in the Vet hospital, maybe for three
weeks.  I kinda think I cannot last that long without her.  She is 13 plus
with spine issues, and I know the vets take great care, but as I write
this, I may well bust her out sooner than later, maybe tomorrow.

Just a note from a basset slave dealing with two near death hounds, and if
this is my prayer to them , so be it, yes, I am a poet and may God hear my
words, please let Miss Colette get well and be home.  Mr. Nigel is missing
her so much, and I promised all the hounds she would not be away for long..

jchazey at gmail.com