[Dailydrool] Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzfrom MertaLou

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jun 30 12:13:38 PDT 2016

So this is MertalOu girl lady professional uh uh uh Basset hound and I just
escaped death by a follicle of grass by oh my such a tiny margin.
You see I was outside attending to personal business​ when SOMETHING went
wrong and my little girl parts something very very strange and scary and I
got up and ran. And ranandranandran and still It was all tingly and funny
and so I ranranranranranto thehouse and inthedoorand ranranranranin
thehouse and leaped and snapped and rolled and leaps and ran and WHOOOMF
MomPerson grabt me and smoshed me onna bed and lift my liddel leg and there
a thing called a
BEE
An it all caughted up in my beyootiful tummy hair and my dellycate
shell-pink skin an it scared too and buzzin and hollering in bee talk. And
Mama she well... she smush it She say she no like killing deebees but in
this case humph I am way way more important.
And then she makes me swallow a red pill "This will help" she says and it
does kind of. Hurts little. Bad bee. I never did to it. Well maybe I
sqauttered on it by mistake maybe but Really it did not --yaaawwwwwnn---my
gooness I um.... U
um....yawwwwwwwwwwwn..uh...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MomPerson says, ML will be fine. I think she got stung, but it was a
honeybee so only one time. The Benadryl helped.

Hugs to all who have lost their best friends, and to those sick, and to
those who just feel like hey, a hug would be nice.

MomPerson to Conley, MertaLouBuzzz, and Doc

bgszap2 at gmail.com