[Dailydrool] Colette is home, but very weak in the rear legs, and I know all why

Jacquelynn Chazey via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jun 30 20:35:21 PDT 2016

To think I could have even considered to leave Colette at the Vet for three
weeks, especially with the 4th Holiday and short hours and short staff is
just an example that I am afraid.

Truth be told, I emailed someone on the list, not to be named unless she
wants that, she gave me courage.

I am so happy and grateful Colette is home.  She is a worry, for sure, but
she is such a good girl.

She has a chance for partial recovery, maybe up to at least 90%,  but it
will be a long process.

Maybe, she will just stay the same as she is now, very weak behind, but she
has not fully collapsed yet.

I am so sorry for my poem yesterday, I hope I didn't offend anyone.

My energy is all mixed up.

For a while, I thought the end was near for Jellybean with her mast cell
Cancer, but she is pretty stable for now.

This event with Colette leads me to believe I may help her.

Both of these girls are 13 plus, and I had them since puppies.

That all said, I am tired of being sad drama person, so I end this note to
remind everyone to remember Donna Lindy, her heroic efforts to raise money
for Sr.hounds.  If you can, please donate.

Healing drool to all,

Woofs and Love,

Jackie, so grateful, so very grateful