[Dailydrool] Eating inappropriate items

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Mar 1 14:11:42 PST 2016

All before the age of 2-3 years old; Colt and Ruger are guilty as charged. Colt's list includes: 2 octopus tentacles from a stuffed toy, dental floss, a tampon. He Tried to eat Mommas cheeseburger, which I promptly pulled out of his jaws and ate it in front of him. Colt and Ruger both ate dry wall(pooped little rocks for a couple of days), pond plants, pond fountain, pine cones, sticks, sprinkler heads. The boys would also pulled my bras and undies out of the laundry basket and would chew on them.  Xander is guilty too! My reading glasses, a leather glove, $300 sandal, mommas wine and coffee.
The brown truck hasn't delivered most Bassett's under 3 years old their brains yet. Sometime between 2 and 3 the brown truck comes for most hounds! Lol
Keep a eye on a young basset at all times! If that is not possible then they need to be crated...for their own safety!
Michele momma to Ruger, Xander and Colt ATB
wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com