[Dailydrool] Mariah

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Mar 2 11:17:45 PST 2016

Hi. It's Mariah of Hawaii. I'm all recovered from my hotspots and out of the inner tube. My sister, Mila, and I continue to sport stylish t shirts so our delicate skin is not exposed for the most part to whatever outside sparked the itchies, but I am delighted to again fit through the doggie door. Life is good. And mom got me a lovely plain pink t shirt, so no one is calling me R2D2 either. A big improvement. When the dirty t shirts come out of the wash for our next change of wardrobe, I plan to make Mila wear the droid shirt. She is threatening, in response, to follow the suggestion of a drooler to have mom purchase a Princess Leia t shirt and curl my ears at the sides of my head. That'll be the day!!  Mariah vlbzwick at yahoo.com