[Dailydrool] $5 Friday for Debbies Dawgs

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Mar 3 14:19:03 PST 2016

My apologies being late posting this information for March
$5 Friday which is March 4 - 6.  Our rescue this month is
Ti-State Basset Hound Rescue who has taken in some really
expensive seniors, including Norman, who is missing the lower
half of his ears most likely due to his horrible skin issues but is
still delightful fellow and Ringo, who was found living in a ditch
with multiple medical issues.  Then there’s Tiara who has had so
many litters, her belly actually dragged the ground and Lulu
who gets around with the help of wheels.  They have several
other seniors who are deserving of our help as well.

To donate via paypal to Tri-State, use this address:

TSBR_allen at yahoo.com    To mail a check, make it out

the rescue and mail it to P.O. Box 24, Pennsville, NJ 08087

Because of so many medical expenses with the seniors that
Tri-State has taken in, we’d really like to exceed our minimum
goal of $2000 so if you can find it your heart to help these
seniors please donate and get a friend or relative to donate, too!

If  you’re on Facebook and haven’t visited our page, please do -
you’ll see lots of seniors in rescue there.

Thanks,

Donna, drool fueler for Bosley, Sunny and Maggie