[Dailydrool] Millie

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Mar 3 19:12:30 PST 2016

First off, I want to let Harley and Colette are having drool and prayer
sent their way, as well to all the others needing it.  Hope both are doing
better.

When I first got Millie, she had a UTI and had red blood cells in her
urine.  After treatment, the red count went down.  In November it  increased a
bit.  Then in January she had what I thought was a pee issue  and took in
another sample and the red count increased to 10 to 20 in the  sample.  Then
last night she got me up at 3:30 am to go pee so I figured I  better take in
another sample.  Tried at 7, but fell trying to get  it.  Near noon I got a
sample and the vet said the count went up to  50.  She had no idea why and
gave several thoughts including having an  ultra sound.  So later today she
had one.  I of course feared cancer,  tumors and all other bad things.  It
came back negative.  In fact, the  vet said that all her organs looked great,
in fact, they looked like she was a  younger hound. They also took a sterile
urine sample to check out.  If  an infection, drugs, and if not, some
steroids to fix things.  The good  thing, nothing bad, the bad, a big vet bill.
At least she looks in pretty  good health for a 12 year old grand dame.

Douglas and  Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
ddropp at aol.com