[Dailydrool] How to Use Stomach Meds

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Mar 4 04:10:53 PST 2016

The hydrogen peroxide is for inducing vomiting. Hopefully you never need to
use it, but just keep it on hand. Keep in mind you don't always want them
to vomit it back up. I have never had to use it, but I have plenty of
friends who have. So, I keep it on hand.

Gas-x is for reducing gas. THis is very handy for a breed that tends to
bloat. When Beauford ate all that food and I found out too late to induce
vomiting, I gave him gas-x and kept giving him gas-x. The vet said if I
hadn't done that, Beauford probably would have bloated. If your dog is
acting uncomfortable and just won't settle down, try some gas-x. It is
amazing how many times this helps things and it is hard to go wrong with
it. You really can;t hurt your og with gas-x and you might help. The only
real side effects are burping and passing gas.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess