[Dailydrool] RE;: cerenia & harness question

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Mar 4 17:00:43 PST 2016

What is cerenia?
 have heard that when a dog licks the floors, carpets, etc that he has gas, or tummy upset?

Also, my bass-a-jack thinks the ground beneath his feet outside is his smorgasboard, and tries
to eat everything..we live in a condo complex & people leave the weirdest things on the ground
(for the animals to eat?)  Odie ate something (before I could get it awa from him!) I think it was
rancid meat & got so sick..we had to rush him to the vet...I am so vigilant but if I slip for a moment
he'll pop-up with something in his mouth...

Has any one tried the no-pull harness easy walker?

drool to all in need,
Johannamama to Odie