[Dailydrool] Cerenia for foreign bodies

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Mar 5 16:14:53 PST 2016

Moon Doggie you are correct that is not an appropriate
use for Cerenia and had I thought at that time that Merta Lou had swallowed
something, perhaps I would not have given it.

On the other hand, what she swallowed has turned out to be sharp on the
edges, so vomiting repeatedly probably would have seriously damaged the
lining of the stomach or her esophagus, had she barfed it up.

Happily, things have so far turned out ok, and she should be home Monday.

MomPerson to Conley, Doc & Merta Lou *in absentium*

*​*bgszap2 at gmail.com*​*

--
'