[Dailydrool] leave it...

Angelika via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Mar 6 06:44:14 PST 2016

Dearest auntie Bev,

It’s pretty common knowl…err.. everyone knows that I think in pictures. That means I’m not as bright as some of the other bulbs in the box ( mostly cause I don’t even know WHERE the stoopid box is…)- anyway…even I know that a hot lid is not required to make frozen pizza. Perhaps Mr.Biskit needs to teach you the ‘leave it’ ( “it” being the kitchen), command??

meaning no disrespect…but food is the one thing I live for… and I fear that Conley, Doc and little Miss are not going to get fed properly…

X ( aka Peanutty)

Angelika
angelikabrn at hotmail.com