[Dailydrool] Adventures in Leave It

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Mar 6 06:42:11 PST 2016

Yesterday while Conley was supervising the making of a frozen pizza (heady
stuff) I dropped a very hot pan lid on the floor and of course he started
for it and I roared LEAVEIT and he sighed, and he did thus saving us an
horrendous Vet bill and himself weeks of pain.
They leave garbage, dead animals and offal alone if I say LEAVE IT. You can
tell they don't like it-- they drag their feet, but they leave it.
I had a Belgian who found a baby bird and had it in his mouth--it was
alive-- and I told him to drop it and

So ok it is still worth teaching the "Leave it" "Drop it" command.

MomPerson to Doc, COnley, & Merta (snarf it up) Lou