[Dailydrool] Toys

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Mar 6 04:22:11 PST 2016

Have you ever had a toy that was a huge hit for many years and totally
worth all the money you spent on it. As you all probably know, I trade out
toys every 2-4 weeks. This last time, the bat made it into the basket. I
got it at Petsmart the day after Halloween for 50 cents in 2005.. He has
long soft and shiny black fur on his body and purple flappy wings. He is
still in use. I think he has gone to the stuffed animal hospital a couple
of times for small holes. All three love him, but not so much that they
fight over him! Beauford loves to run around the house and make the wings
flap. Bugsey just likes to carry him around and also sleep on him. Browyn
likes to carry him around like a baby in her sedate moments and she tears
around the house making his wings flap when she is on a terror. He has
stuffing, but is still floppy. I look every year trying to find something
similar to replace him when he falls apart. No luck. Of course.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey (he is mine right now) and Browyn the Fairy
Princess