[Dailydrool] Chicken tenders

Riche Churchill via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Mar 7 21:46:38 PST 2016

Know this subject has been covered before, but I wasn't paying attention
then. I will NOW!! Has anyone dehydrated chicken strips so they come out
like the ones for sale at stores where they cost a fortune and often are
made in China? My dogs adore them -- they also eat them faster than I
would like -- and the cost is exhorbitant. esp. considering how fast
they disappear.
I have - had - an excellent dehydrator that I gave to a friend. Think
she'll make some for me if I provide materials -- so what should I give
her? For chicken breast, how thin should I slice? I do know they're
easier to slice if partially frozen, but should I give them to her that
way or let them thaw? Do you season them in any way? Surely that
brownish color in the store package isn't natural....

Or should I just tell them how I walked 3 miles to school in the snow
and they're lucky to get fed at all?

Riche, aka BUGLER
buglr at blomand.net