[Dailydrool] Woo Hoo!

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Mar 8 05:44:13 PST 2016

Hi everyone! I just want to take a quick moment to brag on my beautiful
family. My 4th cousin Pippa, just received her championship this weekend.
My grandmom wanted her to get her title before she settled down and had
some puppies. Well, she got it and the male is all picked out. The daddy is
going to be my dearly beloved and departed cousin Manfred. He died about 2
years ago, but fortunately Grandmom Sharon saved semen from him and it has
been in deep storage.

My littermate sister Pebbles is drop dead gorgeous. She is a now a grand
champion and got select this weekend. I am not really sure what that last
one means, but she also was recognized as a great brood bitch whenshe went
to Nationals this fall with her beautiful babies. Her babies were born on
April Fools Day. Three of them finished their championships this past
weekend--RJ, Squiggles and Howie, Jr.

I am glad I ended up with my mom. I really don't like to do this thing they
called stacking. My grandmom Jeanne really worked with all of us on it when
we were still with Momma Wegi, Grandmom Gabby and Cousin Manfred. I failed.
I hated it and refused to cooperate, plus I don't like to walk around with
my tail in the air. I usually keep it straight out behind me or a little
down. Then there is this little issue of size. I am no where near as big as
my momma, or daddy. My brother Tank is a grand champion, but he weighs 15
pounds more than me. My sister Pebbles is only about 4 pounds heavier than
me, but as a male, I am rather small. That is okay with me. It means I fit
in my momma's lap better. I like to look at pictures of my fameous family
members, but I am a big human momma's boy and I would rather watch tv in
her lap or run around and wrestle instead of parading around a show ring.

Bugsey, with Beauford, Browyn the Fairy Princess and the mom Jennifer
timandjenmartin at gmail.com