[Dailydrool] Hello again?

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Mar 8 06:42:13 PST 2016

Hello my name is Merta Lou and...and.... what? When? I did? Oh....oh...

Hello this is Merta Lou and I bin sick I guess. I don't reeely remember.
Lets see Mommy and I went to see the Vetlady and ..... next thing I know
ise waking up in a strange, noisy, stinky place an my little tummy hurt oso
bad. Then I kinda went to sleep some more and some more an went ousside wif
a stranger some, an slept, and yesterday Daddy (Mr. Biskit) came and took
me home.
I guess it's home.

First there was MamaDog and my brothers and sisters an then just Me and
some other puppies and then me and Mr. Doc an the woman who complained
about the snow and then Mr, Conley and Mr. Biskit (who I like most of all)
and then the Vetpeoples and now them again and home again....
I am a little confused, but not much. This must be my come-back-to place. I
knew I was home when Mr. Conley attacked me because I bumped him. Boy did
he get in trouble!!!
But anyway I am home and feeling much better thank you all for your
well-wishes and drool and hi, Tony, you big hunk.....Hi, Snoopy you cutie
you...

CONLEEEEEE GIVE THAT BACK CONLEE THIS SE

bgszap2 at gmail.com