[Dailydrool] Test??

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Mar 8 07:29:50 PST 2016

Dear Conley and Doc,

Test? I do not have any need of tests. I assure you that I would be an excellent suitor for the  fair paw of Merta Lou. I am a distinguished gentleman and connoisseur of the finer things in life. My abode in Fort Lauderdale has a nice screened in patio for sun bathing and a large fenced in yard for snuffling in the mulch and around the palm trees.

However, I will be have to refuse your ever so gracious invitation to visit.  I am strictly a home basset and my momma would miss me very much if I were to travel to the frozen wastel, excuse me, the beautiful Lake Michigan area.

I will have to content myself with worshipping from afar and sending an occasional love letter to my fair Merta Lou.

Sincerely,
Tony in FL and his translator, momma

P.S. This is the momma, Daria. I am under explicit instructions to deliver this message.
"If I want to visit Merta Lou, no one is going to stop me and that means you, Conley buddy."

djefla50 at gmail.com

Sent from my iPad