[Dailydrool] Hal's Rules #1

Kim Dworak via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Mar 9 14:33:35 PST 2016

I shared this with one of my Facebook groups and thought I should post it to the drool because you would all get a good laugh out of it.  Hal has rules, here is his first one:
Hal's rules #1: The pumpkin must be on the side of the bowl, not in the middle. And if you don't put the bowl down with the pumpkin facing me, you will get stink-eye for the rest of the day. The funniest part of this is that he looked at me, then at the bowl. Looked at me, then the bowl. One more time, then sighed a huge sigh and reached across the bowl to get the pumpkin. Then later, Brian asked why is Hal giving you stink eye? I said I put the bowl down with the pumpkin facing away from him. He said oh no, you don't do that.  I had to give him some chicken to be forgiven.
Love and drool to everyone in need.  Hal always had plenty of drool to go around.
Kim with Hal, Heidi, and Gunter and Wulfgang who are watching from the bridge