[Dailydrool] Pi Day

Jessica Rutan via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Mar 14 08:45:41 PDT 2016

I would normally have something funny to say today, but like our
weather here (raining), the family left in tears to school and to
travel.
Our family wishes everyone a wonderful pi day, and we hope that you
will share a piece of pie with your best friend.

We miss Harley so much, and yes there will be pie when the children
come home from school today. I am not sure what kind I will make, but
we will share and talk about our day.
Sassy still seems lonely. I hope that someday we will find the dog
that will complete this family. Sassy is doing fine for now. Cushings
is something that I am working closely with my Vet, and how we
together will handle this. I want to thank ALL of you again who
emailed me with help on this issue. I am not as scared as I was when I
first reached out to the group. I really thought that I would lose
Sassy too and really my heart can not go through this right now. Your
prayers and help have given me some comfort and if nothing else the
strength to face the day and next hurdle to dealing with Sassy's
illness.

Thank you
Jessica Rutan
jrutan at aubreydog.com