[Dailydrool] Looking for a Re-home please

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Mar 14 10:52:14 PDT 2016

This is Miss Merta Lou, Girl Basset

I need a new home.
Preferably where nobody yells at me.
And where they don't send me away for the Vetpeople to play with.
And where nobody snarls at liddle me and where nobody runs and runs and
runs and rolls me over an over an ..sob...

'scuse me.
*sob*
No no I am fine I am fine no no, don't be nice I'm not used to it.

What? You did too roll me over and over and over, and I was not laughing.
Wasn't. Was NOT, Mr. Big shot Doc. Was NOT
Maybe.
Maybe a liddel.
Tiny teeny.
Ok maybe I laughed but he menaced me!
Did not.
I did not want that crumb.
No I didn't.
Maybe I did, just a speck of it. I did not grab it from you you were still
reeching for it. Not my fault. Maybe a liddle. Only a liddle.

And that rug! Why can't I eat the rug? Since when is MPerson in charge,
here?
She IS?
You are kidding, right? No really, you're joking. Sheis? SHE is?
Everything? I mean the rug too?

Well poop.
Just poop.
Fooey.

Ok nevermind the re-home. Send cookies.

Love an cuddles, Miss Merta Lou Basset Girl Basset with Conley the Menace,
Doc the the the ...Doc and She Who Is Apparently In Charge (You could've
fooled me...)

Bgszap2 at gmail.com