[Dailydrool] Please vote for Looziana Basset Rescue -- last day today!!

Mary Wilson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Mar 15 08:28:06 PDT 2016

Friends, Paddi B Basset here, encouraging you to support the southern
houndies!

I, Paddi B Basset, cannot vote myself because I am not good with the puter.
But you are! And lots of other houndies are! (Conley, for zample, and
Snoopy, and... and... oh, yeah, some girl houndies too...)

My person says it's quick to register at
http://www.gulfbank.com/about-us/community/community-rewards/vote/
and they don't send spam (which seems too bad, because i think i would like
spam)
and today's the last day
and the southern houndies could get $25000! But right now there is a
two-legger school out in front!!

Thank you, from Paddi B Basset, northern houndie