[Dailydrool] Bugsey

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Mar 15 11:39:32 PDT 2016

Hi everyone. Bugsey here. I am not a happy camper. Saturday the mom went to
clean my ears and it hurt really bad and I cried. She said to quit being a
weiny and to hold still. Then she wanted to clean my eats on Monday.  I
cried as soon as she got out the baby wipes. She made me get them cleaned
anyway. They were dirtier than on Saturday and u cried and cried. The mom
said....oh wait.  I can't tell you what the mom said. It wasn't family
friendly. Then she called the vet and they said they could see me in an
hour or on Thursday.  Yep. The mom got off her duff and got me there.  They
were mean. They poked stuff in my ears. Then they looked in them with the
scope even though I told everyone my ears hurt. They said they have yeast.
And they put stuff in them and said I have to go back in 2 weeks. Ugh.  The
mom says I should feel better soon. I hope so.

Bugsey with Beauford, and Browyn the Fairy Princess
Timandjenmartin at gmail.com