[Dailydrool] Please read this with an open heart

Jacquelynn Chazey via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Mar 16 18:22:16 PDT 2016

I am just recently out of my dark cloud since Mom's passing.  I hope it
lasts this time.

I am much less stressed, and sometimes do spur of the moment things, and
today was that day.

I had a reason to drive past the puppy store where Mom bought Jellybean.

That was almost 13 years ago, and the store is very different, but by The
Grace Of God, there was no basset puppy.  (Truth be told, I might have had
a weak moment if there were, with all the talk of puppies on the list
lately.)

There was no basset puppy 13 years ago either, but Mom walked in and asked,
and the next day the shop owner called to say he had one.

She was so tiny when we got her.  It was all Mom's choice, she was in grief
because of my Dad's passing.

Long story short, I look forward to a Happy Birthday with Miss Jellybean.
She has had so many health issues over the years, I am so grateful that she
is doing very well.

Mr. Doug, I hope Miss Millie has forgiven you already.

Healing drool to all in need,

Jackie, Jellybean, Nigel, Colette, Little Nikki and Pierre Jr.